Monday, December 04, 2006

People More Productive Than Me, Volume MMXII

Like many bloggers-slash-English majors, I plan to write a book one of these days, though things like the Internet protect me from the danger of being that productive. My significant other, however, actually managed to write and publish a book, an illustrated collection of sci-fi and fantasy short stories with holiday themes.

The book itself can be found here, and a preview of some of the stories and pictures here. (The second of the preview stories is my favorite: a curmudgeonly professor travels to parallel universes in hopes of finding one where everybody is sensible and levelheaded, and nobody wastes time in foolishness like holidays.)

I’m going to do something equally productive someday. Really. But first I have to make a very important post in this heated online debate I'm having about the role of the Cylons in the new "Battlestar Galactica."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer humbly leaves out the rather important fact that she edited the book, and held sway over my words with a tyrannical grip. Here Red Pen of Righteousness left many words maimed on the page...

7:13 AM  
Blogger Anne O'Neimaus said...

Shouldn't that be Volume MMVI?

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com