Friday, October 28, 2011

TSA Outrage Roundup: One Week In America

Behold, a partial listing of search terms that led people to my blog in the past couple of weeks:

TSA took my hair straightener

TSA inappropriately touched my scrotum

TSA hurt my breasts

TSA VIPR Tennessee

Can I carry shampoo on a plane

Andrea Abbott (the woman arrested for being "belligerent and verbally abusive" because she didn't want some TSA thug's meaty paws running over her daughter's crotch)

Sabrina Birge (the TSA ignoramus who told Abbott “No, it’s not an X-ray ... It is 10,000 times safer than your cell phone and uses the same type of radio waves as a sonogram,” because she's too stupid to know that sound waves and radio waves are vastly different things)

Thedala Magee (the gate-rapist who sexually assaulted Amy Alkon and then had the sociopathic chutzpah to sue her victim for $500,000, after Alkon identified the rapist by name)

And I'm sure I'd've had even more TSA-related blog visits, if I'd had the time to write about the TSA agent who found a vibrator in a woman's luggage and left her a perverted note. Or if I'd said anything about the driver's license checkpoints that Tennessee state troopers will hold on Halloween under the aegis of the DHS, TSA's Orwellian parent organization. Then, too, there's the huge clouds of chlorine gas TSA deliberately released into the Utah desert. The woman detained by TSA agents because she wore hand lotion which was mistaken for an explosive ("They had told me laughingly that this happens all the time," the woman later said). The woman approached by a BDO not because he had security concerns, but because he wanted to flirt with her.

And the links in that last paragraph only cover stories from the past week. How much longer will it be before we finally scrape the TSA dogshit off the sole of America's shoe?

3 Comments:

Blogger Windypundit said...

How much longer? A long damned time.

Every time I hear about some new outrage, I think to myself, "Wow, when this starts getting big-time news coverage, the American people will be royally pissed-off about it!"

As it turns out, not so much. There's shit like this that's been going on 20 years now...I just keep writing and hope that eventually the tide will turn.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous 1amWendy said...

Keep up the good work, Jennifer. Publicity about TSA horrors are at least one way to keep the pressure on. Freedom to Travel USA supports you.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Adirondack Shadows said...

I have been dubbed the "TSA Wicked Witch of the East" because I am Wiccan and was terminated by TSA for 'casting a spell on a co workers car' when they found out I was Wiccan!! They went on record saying that they had no idea what Wicca is!! That just shows what ignorant people we have 'protecting us'!!! We need protection from them!!!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com