Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Obligatory Ted Kennedy Post

I do not envy my colleagues who have spent the day calling politicos and local bigwigs for quotes about the late Ted Kennedy. I offered a quote of my own, which I suspect won't make it in the paper: "He was nowhere near as awful as his enemies said, and nowhere near as awesome as his admirers insisted."

The same can be said of this blog post.


Blogger The Captain said...

Yours is the only remark I have seen that is spot on.

Moms Mabley once said "You should only say good about the dead." When refering to an ex-husband, she said, "He dead. Good!"

I just blogged my own response to the Kennedy news.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Adderall Apocalypse said...

*apologies to Bill Clinton... I'm working on my own Ted Kennedy post. I'll link it here when I'm done. ha...

10:13 AM  
Blogger Adderall Apocalypse said...

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from