Saturday, August 01, 2009

A Chance At Atonement

My single biggest regret of the last twelve months is that I did not buy the can of escargots I found in a French-Canadian dollar store last October. (Not that I’d ever eat such; I just want to gross people out by holding the can out to them and “Check out my dollar-store escargots.”)

Life rarely gives you the chance to take back missed opportunities but this time might be an exception, since I leave for Quebec City tomorrow. And not a minute too soon! Between my regular job, some freelance assignments and the time I spent hunting down my passport after the post office lost it, I’ve been working 70- or 80-hour weeks lately, so my hope is that of I recharge my batteries now, I can maybe get back to updating this-here blog more than thrice in a blue moon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous A Moose said...

You've inspired me to renew my passport. Hopefully with less hassle than you had, but I'm not planning anything so hopefully it will be ok.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com