Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Little Drummer Girl Next Door

It is Christmas ba rum pum pum pum
I got some cool new gifts ba rum pum pum pum
I'm not the only one ba rum pum pum pum
The kids next door did too ba rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum.

They are nice kids but ba rum pum pum pum

Noisy too.

Children next door ba rum pum pum pum.
I have a headache now ba rum pum pum.
You sure can shriek real loud ba rum pum pum pum.
Your parents must be proud ba rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum.

Someone gave to you ba rum pum pum pum
A new drum.

Who the hell gives ba rum pum pum pum
A drumkit to a kid? Ba rum pum pum pum
Some sadist that's for sure ba rum pum pum pum
I bet he hates your mom ba rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum.

You'll be extra loud ba rum pum pum pum
with your new drum.

2 Comments:

Anonymous smartass sob said...

Who the hell gives ba rum pum pum pum
A drumkit to a kid?


My mom got my kid brother a drum set when he was around 11 or 12 years old. He and a few neighborhood kids with their guitars used to jam out on the driveway. I'm sure the old couple next door enjoyed it - leastways, they said they thought it was pretty neat. Fortunately I was away in the Navy at the time.

Merry Christmas. :-)

12:56 PM  
Anonymous The Bearded Hobbit said...

There's always the old joke about giving the kid a knife and asking him if he knows what is inside of his drum!

... Hobbit

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com