Monday, February 10, 2014

Health Update: All The Latest Stuff That's Fatal

Been too busy working to keep up with the blogging, but I wanted to take a moment to warn you guys--after reading the 1,593 latest spammy press releases in my work email box, about all the latest foods discovered to cause health problems ranging from cancer and diabetes to gout and ennui, I've realized maybe General Ripper had the right idea: protect your purity of essence by subsisting off filtered rainwater and pure grain alcohol, because everything else on Zod's earth is going to kill you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Abel said...

Good to hear from you again, Smartass! (I know, your comment is missing; that's because I deleting some batpoop-insane piece of spam somebody left here, and ended up deleting yours by accident, as well.) Sorry!

Damned annoying spammers. Even those annoying "type-the-letter" Turing tests aren't enough to keep them away.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Abel said...

Er, make that, "because I WAS deleting" comments from spammers.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous smartass sob said...

If you had not posted a second comment to correct your first one, I would never have known that mine had been deleted - because I probably would not have looked. Or perhaps you realized that at the time? :-)

I have to wonder how the spammers get through the "type-the-letter" Turing tests - either they aren't bots or the bots are becoming sentient - because the tests seem to be getting more difficult. That or I just need reading glasses.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com