Thursday, December 31, 2020

Official Unconcern for the New Year

 

Exactly one year ago, New Year's Eve 2019, I wished all my friends a happy New Year, and we all saw how THAT turned out. So this time, I officially have No Opinion regarding how this next year will pan out for humanity in general, or you and your loved ones in particular. Don't know, don't want to know, and don't care. Because if I wish you well then that'll either turn out to be ironic foreshadowing, or worse, you'll get what you wish for but with some horrible monkey's-paw twist (like when I hoped to escape from that jury duty notice I got for the end of last March, and sho'nuff I did).
 
So this year I ain't sayin' nothin'. Nope. [Shrug]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com