Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Plea To All You Science Geniuses Out There

Please oh please oh please invent technology enabling people to travel between parallel universes, because I really, really want to hear what Alterna-Hillary said in response to Alterna-Obama's remark that for the sake of the Democratic Party's future, he should get the presidential nomination because "Senator Clinton's support among working, hard-working Americans, male Americans, is weakening again."

Embarrassing confession: I have this vague recollection of kinda liking Hillary back in the early 90s. I can't quite recall why. I think it had something to do with Jerry Falwell's intense dislike for her; I figured "anyone Falwell hates so much can't be all bad." But if Falwell were alive today he'd probably be stumping for her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
I'd loan you my PUT (parallel universe transporter), but as I could not afford the Multi-PUT my unit is good for creating just one open worm-hole. That worm-hole as you might have guessed is set for for an alternative universe where you and I live aboard my sailboat.

Your blog about our sail around the world is highly rated and the ad revenue more than pays our way.
BTW, the book about our sail from Alaska to Chile is currently climbing the best sellers list.

In that world, LBJ's plot against JFK was thwarted and Barry Goldwater beat Kennedy and got us out of Vietnam. Eight years of Goldwater was followed by eight years of Reagan. Jimmy Carter was next for one term, followed by Ron Paul for two. You never heard of those who came next, but happily the Clintons never made it to the national scene.

You are very happy except when we sail through humid climates and your hair is unmanagable.

Sorry I couldn't be of assistance.

NS

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops,
I spoke too soon.

Senator Hillary Rodham (R) IL never stopped being a Goldwater girl and never married Bill Clinton. She is currently in the running to be president or VP.

In the alternate Uni, the primaries don't start until June, run thru August, with the conventions in September. Also, when I get the alternate me to change places (He likes being a Dad to our daughter) I have better things to do than catch up on curent events, if you know what I mean. wink wink nudge nudge ;~)

NS

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com